16 Great Neck Road North
Mashpee, MA 02649
The Shellfish Constable Mission is:
1. Enforce the Mashpee Shellfish Regulations and State Shellfish Laws for the protection of public health and shellfish resources.
2. Manage the shellfish resources.
3. Propagate shellfish seed.
4. Monitor water quality. Identify and if possible solve water quality problems.
5. Educate the public about shellfish, water quality and related issues.
6. Advise Town boards, commissions, departments and shellfish aquaculturists.