Online Bill Payment
It’s now fast and easy to pay and/or view your bills online.
The Town of Mashpee is excited to offer residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their real estate, motor vehicle excise, and personal property tax bills online. We support electronic presentment (viewing) and billing because it is more convenient for our residents and better for the environment.
The Town of Mashpee, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
No signup cost
- Access, view and pay your tax bills online, at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check for 40 cents
- You can pay with a CREDIT CARD which will cost 2.95% in addition to your bill. (see example below)
- You may choose to eliminate paper invoices to reduce clutter and help the environment
- You have the option to pay immediately, schedule a payment or sign up for Auto-Pay
- Pay online for as little as 40 Cents, less than the cost of a stamp
The Convenience Fee when using a Credit Card is a percentage rate fee of up to 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1.00.
Example: If your Bill is $1,000 then your credit card will be charged $1,029.50
Use of a charge card or electronic check/ACH will incur a convenience fee. The Town of Mashpee receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs with the vendor, not the town, associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable. The convenience fee is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.