Life Skills Safety Program — Thursday, March 15, 1:00 — 3:30 pm. This presentation for seniors by Windy Winters-Harrington of Safety Savvy will cover an overview of knowledge to recognize and provide basic first aid until medical help arrives, for example:
- Respond to someone showing signs and symptoms of a medical emergency
- Understand Good Samaritan Law
- Identify signals of life threatening emergencies
- Respond when a conscious person with an obstructed airway becomes unconscious
- Identify signs and symptoms of food allergies
Please Rsvp to the Mashpee Senior Center, (508) 539-1440, or stop by the front desk to sign up. For more information about the program, please contact our Activity Coordinator, Susanne Murphy, at (508) 539-1440, x3512. Mashpee seniors only, please.