TOWN OF MASHPEE
DRIVE-THRU SEASONAL FLU CLINIC
Where? Christ the King Parking Lot
5 Jobs Fishing Road, Mashpee
When? Tuesday, October 27, 2020
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Who? ALL residents 6 months of age and older
Cost? FREE. PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
PRE-REGISTRATION DETAILS –
Starting October 2nd, please visit this website to register: https://clinics.barnstablecountyhealth.org/
This will be a drive-through clinic, where assigned times and specific instructions are necessary.
FLU VACCINE – Available for:
- Uninsured individuals
- Medicare Part B participants
- All other insurances
PRECAUTIONS – The following persons should check with their doctor before taking the influenza vaccine:
- Persons with a history of Guillain-Barre Syndrome within 6 weeks of receipt of the influenza vaccine.
- Persons who are ill and have a fever should delay vaccination until the fever and other temporary symptoms are gone.
- Persons experiencing COVID-related symptoms or exposed to anyone with COVID-19 should not attend the clinic.
- Persons with a history of egg allergy who have experienced only hives after exposure to egg should receive the vaccine.
Please bring your Medicare, prescription and/or insurance cards to the clinic for confirmation and identification purposes. Participants without insurance are still eligible to receive the flu shot.
If you have any questions, please call the Mashpee Board of Health at 508-539-1426.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE CHURCH FOR INFORMATION