Where can I dispose of demolition or building materials?

The Mashpee Transfer Station does not accept demolition or building materials. This material includes lumber, ceiling tiles, windows, flooring, and the like. It may be disposed of for a fee at:
 -Bourne IWMF on Route 28.  They can be contacted at 508-759-0600, extension 4 - Office, 24 Hours or 508-759-0639 Scale House
-New Bedford Waste at 295 Service Road, Sandwich.  They can be contacted at (508) 833-6200.